View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:12 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Driving me Nutzzz...

Mine does this on several different cables as well so I'd guess that it could be a port issue as well... Some cables work fine for a day or 2 than they become iffy, like if my phone is transferring files and it rings, I can't pick it up or it loses connection kinda lame but w/e I've learned to deal with it... I brought it in to sprint but they told me they couldn't do anything about it, same as my mysterious purple dot on my screen, not their problem supposedly and they wouldn't use my insurance to replace it... I suppose when my whole screen turns purple it's than gonna be my fault right, haha...

This post has been thanked 1 times.