View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Miami_Son
Regular 'Geeker

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Lol now isn't that a coincidence.? In his eyes, one of those so called haters is named miami.
Let's get something straight, aside from calling him a spammer I have never denigrated his games or his skills at making them. I simply pointed out that if he's selling them then he needs to make that clear and that he doesn't need to make a new thread every time. We have lots of people in here who give away free shit (like you, Inando) and they mostly do it with a single thread they simply keep updating. Why Mr. Rios can't do that is certainly worth considering when you view him as a spammer. And for the record, he has been in trouble with the mods before because of his spamming. The thread I originally commented in (where he threatened to have me banned, BTW) came to their attention and he was warned, not me. I did not report him, but a number of people thanked my posts, so apparently I was not alone in my feelings about it.
I'd hate to see anyone get banned, but as of last night Mr. Rios has gone off the deep end. Nasty PMs (after I suggested the same thing about using only one thread for his games) and then pulling up many of my old posts just to make rude comments. Whatever. If he leaves or gets banned it will be due to his behavior and not anything I have done or said.