View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 03:35 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here

Hey buddy, have you thought about creating 1 thread that you can attach/share ALL your games with us. This way they can all be found in the same place and all questions/comments could be answered here, not to mention it would probably be easier for you to maintain. I do admit that having a thread for each game is a bit much but def wouldn't call it spam! It's a shame that your considering not sharing here anymore because of a few people's opinions. I for 1 appreciate all the hard work you put in to create these free games for us!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-17-2010 at 03:59 AM.