View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 12:58 AM
pixelpower
PPC Geek's writer

pixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIPpixelpower is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pixelpower
windows phone7 vs. iphone pong game cab download here

Ok this will be my last freeware game on here and its a great fun one. Windows phone 7 vs. Iphone pong . You play as windows phone7 and go against the iphone 1 on 1 . The graphics and sound are good and its better than any paid pong app out hands down.
I been notified by MODs that alot of people here complaining that Iam spamming the place with my games. The reason I post alot is I dont see any developers posting too many freeware games. I thought this would encourage more people to make games and for those who didnt see my games , they have a 2nd chance.
Anyway I am tired of fighting , because its ridiculous and getting stupid. This last game is for my fans. Now you finally get a chance to defeat the iphone. You can share this game anywhere you want. Peace
Also if you missed any of my games I have a website
www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com
Me and my partner Roy Mcleod run the website , the website feature my and other freeware develo9pers games and apps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg windowsphone7 vs. iphone.jpg (37.8 KB, 126 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab windows_phone_7_vs._iphone_pong.CAB (2.23 MB, 51 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pixelpower; 07-17-2010 at 08:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.