View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:44 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: This is why they diss iphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
nobody in the last 3 threads we have all been entertaining this afternoon have dissed the iphone. i thought we were having a nice shit talking free afternoon in the iphone forum i guess i was wrong.
I think he just means the general attitude of some Evo users and such who want to feel important by dissing the iPhone. Both of you guys haven't been blindly saying "it sucks" but giving some pretty good criticism, although I think you'd be less harsh if you actually owned one for a week or two.

And gTen, you know I'm all about that Vibrant now anyways