View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:49 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 3 million iphone4 sold in 3 weeks, whips EVO

no matter what, we all know the iPhone 4 is more in demand than the Evo. That's a fact! It's also been shown that what "most people want" sometimes turns out to be pretty bad. But the bottom line is that it IS a powerful device with awesome specs. You either like the OS/Carrier or you don't.

I know myself and D-Wilz are waitin it out for some WP7, and in the mean-time I'm gonna rock a Vibrant and maybe a 3GS for a little while.