View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:58 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: T-Mobile Vibrant is Available (awaiting your reviews)

I played with one yesterday at the store. This device is AMAZING!

the pics do not do it justice. The super AMOLED with the hummingbird CPU makes the evo look DULL! "Vibrant" is the perfect name for this device. It was lightning fast, bright as hell, the UI was actually pretty nice (I thought I'd hate touchwiz).

The LWPs on this thing were fantastic. They had this water one where everywhere you touched it would ripple the water. I mean this phone is just so awesome.

I'd grab this phone over an Evo or an iPhone 4 easily right now. If I get enough time today I may swing by and pick one up, or might have to wait till the weekend. But I straight love this phone. Would highly recommend waiting for an Epic over the Evo. The hummingbird owns the snapdragon, and as sexy as the i4 looks, I would rate this above it for brightness, contrast, android, and 4" sexyness.