View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Icon Changer Themes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has any Themes for Icon Changer? I got some random Icon images, but not enough for all my icons (plus even after changing some the images remained as the defaults)

So, I just wanted to see if any of you have complete themes for the IC?

(for the option under "Menu" - "Themes" - "Load")

As I assume this would load them all for me (It takes FOREVER to set every Icon up One at A time).

TIA

There is not a simple answer for this question. It depends on which rom you are using and the start menu layout. Icons in the Start Menu can be changed without any problems. But icons located in the system settings can not. Most do not have lnk shortcuts but are controled by cpl or mycpl links. Some roms such as mine have several menu icons to choose from. It takes hours of work to build rom with different icon sets. Sorry I don't think you will an answer for a complete icon replacement short of building your own rom.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 3 times.