View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:53 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 = Design Flaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
It actually gets better...

CNET is reporting that the company's forum moderators are deleting any mention of Consumer Reports' findings that the antenna issue is an inherent design flaw, and not just a software issue.

http://consumerist.com/2010/07/apple...m-threads.html

It's like Christmas all over again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
I think I was reading some engadget user comments and some of them are hilarious. Apple fanboys chime in to say they don't have any reception issues, and that they have a case on their phone. Just totally ignorant on the issue and to come to apples rescue. Yes, its already been said that with a case it does fix the issue. They are idiots and I love this news! LOL
I agree that this is a problem, but why are you so happy that people's phones are failing @ reception?