View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:14 AM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Consumer Reports compares iPhone 4, Evo, Droids, etc..., with Chart!

its the best for some people but not for everyone. not saying its a bad device, i was actually in the apple store yesterday killing tim waiting for my wife and played with it for a good 20 mins. its a nice piece of harware/software but would be way too cumbersome and ineffecient for me to use as a main phone. would take me too long to get the info i need but i can see how a lot of people love it. the iphone does raise the bar year after year for all smartphones though so you gotta appreciate apple for that much.

and i have purchased many nice phones, ive never used a case, never broke a phone and im not an idiot