View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:21 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Epic 4g Is Official!!!!! (Galaxy S Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Truth hurts? i mean really i have NEVER owned a samsung phone that was any good.

There customer service is the pits and there signal is even worse.

I understand you guys are in love and like in real life you will protect your love but all you got to do is look at the instinct and the rest of the garbage they have put out.

But again im not going to get anywhere when you are in love you are blind.

can't wait to see all the threads with problems with this phone but hey people will still defend it cause it is there love.

good luck with your paper weight
I think it is the other way around and you just blindly hate Samsung....If HTC or LG released this kind of phone I would go with them...I am not being biased one way or another but rather giving it a chance...

In your original statement you claimed how it is inferior to the EVO without even looking what kind of device it is...I personally hate iphones..but I at least know and understand the device so if I had to prove my device is better for example I know what I am talking about rather then making a fool out of myself.

As for the Instinct..it was a LOW END PHONE and Sprint marketed as a high end one....It isn't even a smart phone to begin with...If I had a choice between an iPhone(which I hate very much) and an Instinct I'd take the iPhone...It would better be to compare the Instinct to say an LG Fusic or something...

The Galaxy S is what they plan to market as a Premium phone and they claimed it themselves that they want to make it such...so I think the company deserves at least a chance to prove themselves..if anything I have my 30 days and if they don't impress me I will return it..but so far while there are a few known issue(as the phone has been released overseas) all of them have been minor....and the phone seems great.

If you have something to point against this phone, do your research and give facts pertaining to it rather then random hate...and I assure you that I will repute it level headed and not blindly as you claim.

Also if you wish to repute the brand first start with the smartphones you owned by samsung, because an Instinct does not count as a smartphone...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-13-2010 at 03:25 AM.