View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:28 AM
rdcrds
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Epic 4g Is Official!!!!! (Galaxy S Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Yeah..kinda sad when people badmouth things without even knowing what they are :/

In the leak though someone claimed a sim card slot though...though we are still not 100% sure if it is a world phone or not..and even if it is whether it is enabled or disabled by firmware or not... unfortunately in the videos no one took it apart to see ..

Now as for the moment, samsung released it with the same mentality as their cheap phones (I think it was their first or one of their first android phones)...this time they specifically claimed that they want to establish themselves as a "premium brand" as well...if they do not support their "premium" phones it would kinda kill that initiative...not to mention this phone will be going out to 110 countries being the biggest release ever for samsung...

Truth hurts? i mean really i have NEVER owned a samsung phone that was any good.

There customer service is the pits and there signal is even worse.

I understand you guys are in love and like in real life you will protect your love but all you got to do is look at the instinct and the rest of the garbage they have put out.

But again im not going to get anywhere when you are in love you are blind.

can't wait to see all the threads with problems with this phone but hey people will still defend it cause it is there love.

good luck with your paper weight