View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:39 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Froyo Update may come sooner then we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
I'm not sure how any of this leads to the conclusion that Sprint is intentionally holding off on releasing the Epic. Do you know when Sprint had access to a complete device relative to when AT&T did? Do you know if Samsung is manufaturing all versions of the Galaxy S at the same time, in equal numbers? I think it defies logic to look at Sprint's comments about their EVO problems and conclude they don't WANT to release the Epic yet.
Well this has been a TREND of sprint for a LONG time..sprint always released one device and tried to milk it out for 3-6month without adding anything new....

Same thing happened with the Touch Pro 2..it got delayed due to them trying to milk the Palm Pre...and many phones before...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)