View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 02:02 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Froyo Update may come sooner then we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
I don't think there is an intentional delay going on with the Epic. I suspect it will be released within a couple weeks of the earliest possible date they could have released it.
Well you say that but...I can understand T-mobile releasing an Android phone before Sprint...but when AT&T beats you to the punch..thats just sad :/

Update: Look at this..see told you sprint is screwing itself: (The longer they take with the EPIC, the worse off they will be in the 4G race)

Quote:
It looks like Sprint's head start in the 4G service race may not be quite as big as the carrier would like. According to the Wall Street Journal, HTC EVO 4G handset shortages are mitigating whatever advantage the company should have, being first out of the gate with the technology. "The early move to 4G has benefited Sprint from a marketing perspective, but it hasn't really proven out in a major way in subscriber growth," said Dan Hays, an analyst for PRTM. Good news, perhaps, for both AT&T and Verizon, who looks to take its first, tentative steps into some markets later this year. In other news, Sprint has announced a handful of 4G rollouts, including such far-flung locales as Rochester and Syracuse, New York; Merced and Visalia, California; Eugene, Oregon; Tri-Cities and Yakima, Washington. Hopefully HTC can start providing the necessary handsets! PR after the break.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/12/e...-customers-in/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-12-2010 at 02:37 PM.