View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:45 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Froyo Update may come sooner then we thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacon View Post
I guess that would be true if one could ACTUALLY buy an EVO, but that isn't really working out for Sprint right now...
!
Well thats more the point..I don't understand why carriers are happy that their phones are "selling out"..they don't make money on selling phones they make money on contracts..if you can't keep 1 phone stocked your loosing customers...this is another reason why Epic would have been nice for an earlier release..they could split the traffic between 2 phones during the summer...

The way they are doing it now though seems like they just giving away subscribers...:/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)