View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 09:44 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: prevent landscape when physical keyboard deploys

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
These two tweaks are doing exactly what I expect and now I need and additional tweak. The third tweak that I am looking for needs to prevent screen-rotation from portrait to landscape when the hard-keyboard is deployed.

Best regards,
-boggsie
you realize if you do this, coupled with your other tweaks, youll never have landscape again right?

opening keyboard wont rotate it, nor will auto rotate... so unless you program a key somewhere to "rotate screen", landscape wont ever show