View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:02 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Epic 4g Is Official!!!!! (Galaxy S Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
well gten you summed it up.....I just told him to read....lol
Yeah..kinda sad when people badmouth things without even knowing what they are :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
A World CDMA/GSM Android phone would be interesting, but having just owned the Moment, and have owning other Samsung Sprint offerings, I am very leery of this phone.

The Moment was the worst. Little to no Samsung factory support which translated into SLOW software updates, and it had this nasty little "airplane mode / Data Lockup" bug that made it a pain to use.

Like the Hero vs Moment, the Moment looked like the winner on paper, but the Hero ended up the victor in execution...... I really hope Samsung has their ducks in a row on this one, because a world Android phone would tempt me ever so badly.

I was just complaining that I gave up that feature for the Evo......

In the leak though someone claimed a sim card slot though...though we are still not 100% sure if it is a world phone or not..and even if it is whether it is enabled or disabled by firmware or not... unfortunately in the videos no one took it apart to see ..

Now as for the moment, samsung released it with the same mentality as their cheap phones (I think it was their first or one of their first android phones)...this time they specifically claimed that they want to establish themselves as a "premium brand" as well...if they do not support their "premium" phones it would kinda kill that initiative...not to mention this phone will be going out to 110 countries being the biggest release ever for samsung...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-12-2010 at 01:08 AM.