View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Epic 4g Is Official!!!!! (Galaxy S Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
why would anyone want a inferior phone to the EVO? i mean it has a slide out keyboard other then that it is nothing.Smaller screen and a company that sucks with service and signal on there phones.

I mean the name samsung lone makes this phone less but hey to each his own.
ahm...and how is it inferior to the EVO where it matches the EVO in almost all specs and beats the EVO in all others...the only spec it looses out in is the camera, but supposedly the Samsung camera sensor is better..

And 0.3 inches more in size < Super AMOLED screen...

Now Samsung name..you'd be surprised how many components inside everything you own right now is made by samsung >.>

And lastly you are confusing some information..

Galaxy S Pro (has keyboard) = Sprint(Epic 4g) ( same network as EVO )

Galaxy S (no keyboard) = AT&T(Captivate), T-Mobile(Vibrant), Verizon(Fascinate), US Cellular(name unknown yet)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.