View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: CDMA Bell programming the tp pro phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroman View Post
Sorry guys i may need some more help, so i got the QPST program .. installed it ... no clue! looked at it like at a wall. Any help with that?
i thought it may have been because of the energy ROM, so i picked up a simple basic ROM from this site. still ##lockcode# doesn't work.

i would love to leave the option of flashing to stock bell rom to the very last resort!
can anyone get me some intruction on that qpst? i see it has a bunch of apps to start with, and then a load of options within each app. Any kind of guide please. if not i will just flash it back to stock, cross my fingers and hope i don't brick it.

thanks a lot for the current responses and really appreciate any new ones, im a newbie guys so i appreciate it.
to have ur phone noticed by qpst u have to have ur phone in diag mode the code is usally #3424# or ##3424# (#diag#)
the # codes should work on all HTC devices but the rom u are using must also have the correct string to the right program for it to run the command!! the program is found most of the time in the windows folder!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.