View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:42 AM
P-A-L-A-D-I-N

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Hd2 reg edit tweaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
TF3D Screen Rotation Solved - All Screens!
[FONT=&quot]OK, I was having issues with the screen rotation, even after installing ChangeScreen, only certain screens would rotate (like windows-deep messaging, opera). But these screens aren't related to TF3D, so I did some searching and here's what I found:

If you follow the actions below with a reg editor (I used Total Commander), and follow the steps, all screens on TF3D will rotate.

1. HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila -> add a new String Value with the name "EnableLandscape" and the value "true" (both without "")

2. HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\ModuleName -> add a new String Value with the name "TF3D" and the value "\Windows\manila.exe" (both without "")

3. HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\WhiteList -> add a new String Value: Name: "TF3D Value: "Manila" (both without "")

4. Change HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila DisableRotation value to 0 from 1.

All formatting should now be perfect.

do a softreset and its done
Has anybody managed to get this working on the HD2's 1.66 stock ROM? I tried to do and it works well with Excel, Word etc. but it does not work properly with Manila. The home screen's softkeys and the start button flip around but unfortunately the normal screen (clock, tasks, quicklinks etc.) remain as before and do not flip.