View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:55 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need help please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
No problem, right now we are downloading a shipped ROM, someone said to extract that .exe and replace that .nbh with the .nbh from the ROM we were trying to flash and then run the rom update utility.

If this doesnt work, I am going to try your .exe file and I really appreciate you taking time to find that for us. If I could thank you more than once I WOULD!
I believe there is a difference between the task29 for CDMA and GSM...the GSM one is on xdadevelopers.com some wheres...just a thought to try that as well..