View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:03 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: (How To) Recover from Flashing wrong Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
Well true. However, I have seen MANY posts on MANY forums along the lines of:

"Help, just flashed wrong rom, what do I do"

So I am just trying to cut down on any posts like that and help out any newbies to flashing that have this issues.

If this does not help you then I appologize, but I am sure someone out there is bound to get some use out of this sooner or later, and if not, then thats fine to.

I would rather it be around and not needed, then have someone need it and not be able to find it.
This is a good write up....but you could have just summed it up with flash back to stock which is what we tell peeps and to do that follow this link which is stickied...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375

but I thanked you for taking the time to write it up...