N00b

photojenius27 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to photojenius27
Re: iPhone 4 Camera travel pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
You can get the iphone 4 to try out for a month, if you don't like it or the signal is not as good in your area, than take it back for refund and out of the contract. I personally had tried 3 carriers, Sprint, T-Mobile, and ATT, and ATT has been superior to the other 2.

Also, the iphone 4 has the best reception in a phone I've ever had. The areas I had dead spots when I used the 3GS are no longer there. If you really value coverage, stay away from Sprint, they suck and T-Mobiles 3G coverage is a joke. I've never tried Verizon because their phones suck and they nickel and dime their customers on everything.
That's very helpful to know, but the iphone 4 still runs off at&t's coverage and their coverage is not good here, I've had at&t before and tried different phones to see if I'd get a better reception, granted they were not the iphone, but my brother had one and his signal still varied the same as the phones I had. Phones can make a difference in how good of a signal you can get that's been proven, but it doesn't do you any good if you don't have the coverage.

I value coverage since my cell phone is the only thing I have to use and at this point it's between sprint and verizon. I am with Sprint and as far as here in VA Sprint is one of the best and I travel quite a bit on the east coast when I get a chance and Sprint has always done very well for me, so it may not be the best over there but it does wonders over here.

Though i still may check out the iphone 4 for a few days and see if I do get better reception, if I can get a decent amount then by all means I wouldn't mind going back to at&t.