View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iPhone 4 Camera travel pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by photojenius27 View Post
That's really good to know. If Verizon comes out with the Iphone I will know what to look for, unforunately for around here the at&t signal is not very good so wouldn't really get to enjoy the phone very much if I got it now. I been debating which phone and company I want to get when my contract ends. My brother used to have the iphone 3g and I loved it, I could use the Rom that's already on there without having the big issues like I do with my Touch Pro 2 and having to learn about all these custom roms and how to use them, which they are good from the ones I tried, but I don't really have the time to learn them and would prefer to use stock and take advantage of the actual features it has that'll be useful for me, and a really nice camera is a major plus.

Back on topic though this is helping me make further decisions for an Iphone eventually so thank you for that info, it helps having someone's point of view who has had the same phone I do, compared to just someone trying to say ones better then the other without any experience with the phone.
You can get the iphone 4 to try out for a month, if you don't like it or the signal is not as good in your area, than take it back for refund and out of the contract. I personally had tried 3 carriers, Sprint, T-Mobile, and ATT, and ATT has been superior to the other 2.

Also, the iphone 4 has the best reception in a phone I've ever had. The areas I had dead spots when I used the 3GS are no longer there. If you really value coverage, stay away from Sprint, they suck and T-Mobiles 3G coverage is a joke. I've never tried Verizon because their phones suck and they nickel and dime their customers on everything.