N00b

photojenius27 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to photojenius27
Re: iPhone 4 Camera travel pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I had the Touch Pro 2 and 1. The difference of those two vs. the iphone 4 is that not only are the iphone4's pics clearer and higher quality, but it takes the picture instantly like a real camera. The TP2 always had a delay when taking pictures and my pics would look jerky because it took so long to snap it.

Also the flash on the iphone 4 is actually very good, it almost rivals a real camera when taking night pictures of close objects. For simple point and shoot picture taking, you no longer need a dedicated camera.

That's really good to know. If Verizon comes out with the Iphone I will know what to look for, unforunately for around here the at&t signal is not very good so wouldn't really get to enjoy the phone very much if I got it now. I been debating which phone and company I want to get when my contract ends. My brother used to have the iphone 3g and I loved it, I could use the Rom that's already on there without having the big issues like I do with my Touch Pro 2 and having to learn about all these custom roms and how to use them, which they are good from the ones I tried, but I don't really have the time to learn them and would prefer to use stock and take advantage of the actual features it has that'll be useful for me, and a really nice camera is a major plus.

Back on topic though this is helping me make further decisions for an Iphone eventually so thank you for that info, it helps having someone's point of view who has had the same phone I do, compared to just someone trying to say ones better then the other without any experience with the phone.