View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 03:51 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Notes app for bb tour

Yeah if you don't already have an OS installed on your PC you'll need to do that first. I thought you has posted earlier that you were flashing Mr. X shrunked down version. OH, that was a BOLD huh... oh forget it I don't remember... I'm getting old.

Anyway, yeah, you need to install the same OS on your PC then hook up DM use apploader to pick out the missing apps. Happens everytime!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.