View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 03:00 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

This is Microsoft we are talking about. They have are doing what they need to do at this point in time.
We are a dying breed... I mean those of us who have been with MS since Win CE and gone through thick and thin with them. Most of us are still with them. I now have 4 fanboys of my own. One 20 one 16 and two Little guys. They are the target audience for MS. Microsoft already has me. I'm not changing platforms. And if you did... No big loss. MS is putting out a product that can be used the way people want to use their phones.... You don't think they've studied the market and done their research?
Yeah... It's an uphill battle... But Microsoft is entering with some big guns and they're coming out swinging.
I can't wait for Holliday season 2010.
p.