willywonkaisrsh
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: just...tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradhtc View Post
ah... my imagio. just like a beautiful woman; great to look at, great to play with, but when you need her most she just sits there and freezes up like a blok of ice. i can't take this lame-ass phone anymore. i was really gonna try the hspl and new roms but from what i read you can only polish a turd so much before you just realize its just a turd. i guess I'll try anyway and sit around waiting for my pretty new rom to load slowly...what a bummer!
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A WAY TO GET THIS CRAPOLA PHONE TO WORK RIGHT!!?? i guess i could always just freeball it and turn off touch-no, i mean touch-noflo, dude, whatever. wow.
I feel the exact same way. This phone seemed so promising during its release but soon after buying it could tell it was a piece. So then I figured I would wait until these magical ROMs came about and while they do fix some issues they still don't solve the problem that this phone just sucks. I have tried every ROM out there and all of them have problems. There is no hope for this phone. It is way to slow and Windows Mobile is complete crap.