View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:33 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Pros and Cons: Droid X & HTC Incredible

I haven't used either of these phones, so I couldn't comment on the specifics.

I'm not sure if this link will work, but you can do a side-by-side comparison on PhoneScoop:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id[]=2763&id[]=2708&id[]=&id[]=&id[]=

The X is reported to have longer battery life.

X is LCD while the Incredible is AMOLED.

They both have internal storage (8Gb I believe) and a microSD slot.

Other than that, just like you said, screen size is a big one and Sense vs. MotoBlur.

The X is rumored to come with MotoBlur and the Incredible has SenseUI.

MotoBlur in the past has sucked, but this supposedly has a newer version, so only time will tell.

The other thing is Motorola vs. HTC. Some people prefer one manufacturer over the other.

App-wise, you should be able to install the same apps from the Market on either phone.