View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:54 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Saving Pictures and other files on iphone to computer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdruid View Post
I went to itunes and couldn't see my pictures....and the box to sync them was not checked and it gave an error message that it would delete the pictures on my phone if I continued....or checked the box....
I found my original pictures on my Windows Mobile phone memory card so I'm fine and will sync them later...
yeah I HATE iTunes for that reason, after you Jailbreak it you can just go in there direct and not mess with that crap,

it said that because you had it previously synced with a different system