View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Notes app for bb tour

hi guys...need your help. i could've sworn the tour i owned last year had a notes app, but can't find one on my current one. if im not imagining it, can anyone tell me where i can go to donload and install that notes app that came pre-installed on the tour? but if i am just being a loser thinking that it came with this app, any input on hich notes app is best to use with the bb tour? i use the notes app extensively for things i come across or when i need to remember something for future use. dont like using reminders/alarms because i tend to dismiss and delete those. with notes...i just make new ones as i go along. ...so any help is appreciated. thanks in advance!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!