View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:40 AM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Smoothest running Android Sense 2.1 experience ever with latest rootfs 07/01/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
I tried the .Rar Version and when I use it the Sprint Network does not come on. Network Connection and APN are greyed out.
No option to even create the Sprint APN and Internet.com, I don't know what else to do.

The Cab version will not install on EnergyROM, when I use stock, it installs just fine. And network work. But I when I switch to EnergyROM, it always says installation Unsuccessful immediately I try to lunch the application to install.

Anyone has an input here. I have the latest RootFS and all. Dont know what am doing wrong
I have not used Energy ROM in a while. I just like the smoothness of the Plutonium & Neodium ROMs from Vin. I would tell the maker of the energy ROM about this problem maybe there might be a bug in his ROM.Below are some common reason your ROM would not install.

1. Trying to install the ROM into the internal memory of the touch pro 2.
2. Having the SIM card in the phone.
3. Maybe install the wrong version of the ROM on the work network for example install the sprint rom with rhod500 which is used for verizon.
4. Not having enough memory on your sd card.

Please don't forget to thank me.