View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 03:25 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Seems like our forum is finally getting some love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Yup, I'm trying to organize a few things, so suggestions are welcome

I know this forum is going to be mostly for CDMA, but we might as well offer some GSM love too lol.

If it gets rooted early then this *could* be a big device for us. Since its rumored to be coming to all major US carriers.

I'm interested in seeing on in person as long as they don't make it like a brick like the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2's were lol.
Well the Galaxy S has already been rooted..probably the fastest root ever since Samsung actually open sourced it...of course it is possible that the carriers will have samsung apply newer firmware to it :/

It definitely isn't gonna be a brick, epic 4g weights less then the EVO and only slightly thicker..the original Galaxy S is almost as thin as an iphone 4...and again weights less...They even rounded off the edges so ppl don't call it a brick

I have no problem with GSM..if anything I expect most of the improvements from CDMA coming from GSM as the GSM one..since its going to be in 110 countries which most of them my guess are GSM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickly_ppc670 View Post
Any rumors about a release date?
Check out the release date thread..while there isn't much information everything that comes out is there...I update it daily..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-06-2010 at 03:31 PM.