View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:39 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Galaxy S2 Rumor (lol)

Quote:
The Samsung i9000 Galaxy S hasn't even launched on U.S. carriers yet, and already rumors of a successor, the Galaxy S2, have surfaced. The Galaxy S will first hit a U.S. carrier on July 21st, as the T-T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant.

Of the other three of the big four, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint have all announced their own variants (Captivate, Fascinate, and EPIC 4G with a keyboard). Smaller carriers have announced variants, as well.

This time the rumor mill comes via Russia. The Samsung i9200 Galaxy S2 would have the following specs:

Samsung Galaxy i9200 specs should be:
4.3” 1280 x 720 Super AMOLED 2 display
2GHz CPU
1GB RAM
4GB ROM
32GB of onboard storage
up to 32GB microSD card slot
8 mpx camera with FullHD video recording
A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 802.11n wi-fi
3.5mm audio jack
Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensors
It sounds like a wish list of stuff folks would love to see in an Android device. According to the site, this should launch in early 2011 with Android 3.0.
http://www.examiner.com/x-39728-Tech...st-US-Galaxy-S

My guess though is its fake...I mean "Super AMOLED 2 display"..whats with the 2 >.>....and 1080p recording is a bit overdoing it and if they are going that far, why not just include a 10/12mp camera

not to mention..
4GB ROM
32GB of onboard storage

does not make sense..I can understand if it was 32gb total and 4gb for rom and 28gb for storage but it does not make sense in this way....

either way just wanted to share(and give this forum more threads it desperately needs lol)...now lets go back to drooling over the original Galaxy S lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-06-2010 at 02:41 AM.