View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: Need help please!!!

We downloaded the file over again and retried the flash and received the same error. When I opened the folder for the Custom ROM we were attempting there were only 2 files, an .nbh file and a .exe file. When I flashed my CDMA to a custom ROM there were several files (around 8 give or take a few). Could that be an issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Make sure she has a rom from this section http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99

After that the original download could be corrupt so download it again. If that doesn't work use a different update utility. Download a different rom and just delete the .nbh file on the rom you plan on NOT using. Then just copy and paste the .nbh she plans on using to that folder and try to flash the rom then.