View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 02:46 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Smoothest running Android Sense 2.1 experience ever with latest rootfs 07/01/

jamice4u, thanks for putting this up. Ive been meaning to do but i kept forgetting. Im interested to see where mathew gonzales got his build since Klinux and i were the original masterminds of the sense ui formula. I just like to give credit where credit is due and Klinux put alot of hours mixing and matching libs to give everyone the best performance possible. Its not easy when you have a full time job.

More devs are getting involved with 3d, so soon i hope we can have an even smoother sense ui.