View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:32 AM
dc13
PPCGeeks Regular

dc13 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Titanium X ROM 1.1 at 9.5MFLOPS

OK People Im a neat freak that is why I have delete a few of my posts that have answered your questions and posted them on the first page. If you can if you asked a question and see that it was answered delete your post because the new people wont go and read 12 pages to find an answer.

First things first. This rom is based off noobnl rom I just added and took out a few things updated here and there. I'm saying this to give credit where it needs to go.

Why the rom name changed.
SHEPSCROOK

You need to be rooted so read here first if you need to.
HOW TO ROOT

Random Reboots page - please post if you have one and in detail of what you were doing.
PPC GEEKS RANDOM REBOOTS ON Ti X ROM PAGE

OK GUYS ONCE INSTALLED REBOOT 5-6TIMES TO GET JIT SET IN CORRECTLY WITH IN AN HOUR.

WHAT APPS DO YOU ALL WANT.

I wont be adding swype into my rom just because I don't want to have to provide cracks and hacks I'll let you add that on your own.

UPDATE FOR 1.1 9.5MFLOPS. opengl working.

Ok people this is my first ROM for a Android phone I first started with winmo about 4years ago with a Mogul made roms for that thing got the Touch Pro then to a Tour then a Touch Pro 2.
Now I have a Moment.

I want to thank noobnl and DearmasFamily for making amazing roms with out their base and great updates I would be lost.

Its a very bare rom I found out that people like that when I was doing windows stuff so I am going to try it on Android.

I am on deployment doing a SOUTHPAC. But I am still on and wanting ideas. Give me good or bad feed back all is taken and reviewed don't feel like your being mean if you have bad feed back I will only get better with people telling me what they like and don't like.

Again thanks for the great roms SDX.
To contact me when I'm on the ship email me at
johnstkj(at)lpd18.navy.mil
I will try to be on this site as much as I can.

Im finding out that you have to do a full flash to get it all to work meaning erase your whole device in recovery and start from scratch can someone test this for me?

Hope you all like it.

DC13

Last edited by dc13; 07-07-2010 at 11:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.