View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:08 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: TP2 Multimedia Experience Video and TV out

i use TVout daily with coreplayer and skyfire..

coreplayer settings: menu>tools>preferences>select page>video - Qtv, raw buffer, gdi, and direct draw are your options.. raw frame works best for me.. but from time to time i have to change my setting because a vid is lagging behind..

as far as SprintTV goes.. i dont think you can, pretty sure TVout is limited to "non-drm protected things"..(im just guessing thats the reason why its never worked-the Droid X has a discliamer for its HDMIout and this "non drm clause" is the fine print, so i assume any device has the same disclaimer somewhere)

Hulu should work.. you do know u have to use skyfire though right?? i dont use Hulu i use atdhe.net though with my TVout and it works like a charm..

hope i helped some