View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Threadstarter

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a way to reset blackberry email password?

yeah i found the sprint.blackberry.com website...but no worky the send password option will not work because that email was set on the bb tour i got last october...which i don't have anymore. so it would be sending it to that phone. someone out there just got a few password reminder email...LOL. so i tried all the password i use and i got locked out. and wouldn't you know it....when i got locked out, i remembered the password for it. or at least im pretty that it's the correct one. i guess it's on the phone with sprint tech support again when i get home i a little bit.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!