View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:26 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: Latest Tour Leak 5.0.0.643

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
This seems to have helped with the signal along with some other changes.

I changed the network selection to 1xev from Global, then I also put the SIM card in backwards so it wouldn't recognize that there's one in there. After making the first switch it would still go into Digital Roaming for some reason, even with a good Sprint signal. After putting the SIM in backwards it hasn't gone into Digital Roaming yet.

I saw that suggestion at Crackberry and it seems to have worked.
If you're having signal fluctuation, you can also try...

Going to options>advanced>host routing table and hit the menu button and "register now"

Some people on Crackberry are reporting that this helps their signal fluctuation.