View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok quick question. Is there anyway to get rid of the big white square in the back ground? The clock itself looks great, but when I installed it there is a big white square in the background that overlaps things on my homescreen where the clock is. Anyway to just make it a complete circle without the white background?
Ooops sorry. I totally forgot about skinning the manila file that has to do with am/pm on the clock. I guess I got to jump back into it and find which manila file controls that. If anyone would happen to know exactly which file it is, please share the info. For the mean time try copying this file into your windows folder and see if it works as a temp fix.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20F62884_manila.zip (13.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.