View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BlackBerries Abound!

yeah i see a lot of people around with bb's. here at work at least half of the people has bb's. and most of them doesn't really know how to use a device like it except for text messaging and phone calls. sad really....

but anyways...you go ms eenie!! more power to you on fight him on his budget proposals. i work for the state and each year...have to worry about how much of a paycut i will get. even though i work for an agency that is self supporting and does not depend on the state budget whatsoever, we are still part of the game because we are mandated by the state, have to follow the civil service guidelines, and follow DPA. there's a lot of people out there saying that state workers this and that...but they don't realize at how much of a workload state employees has for the little pay that we get. most of these employees are just rank and file and have barely enough to get by each month. but anyways....that's another discussion. sorry to have gone off.

***edit***
ms eenie...where abouts are you located? hope you don't mind me asking, im just wondering if you're around the sacramento area. because you went camping in placer county and now...you went off to the bay area. don't worry...i don't stalk people much...lol.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-30-2010 at 11:01 AM.