Thread: Radio Shack
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:19 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radio Shack

for shipments it depends on the store. first the warehouse has to actually have them (doubt they do) and then there's store priority so just because his store isn't getting any soon doesn't mean other aren't. also, we have no guarantees as to when they'll be available so the store associates/managers shouldn't (and were instructed not to) be making any promises about delivery

secondly, you didn't actually pre-order anything. you didn't put anything down (and if you did you need to call that store's district manager and complain because corporate specifically said not to) so you're not actually owed anything. what was processed was a "customer interest request" which is no guarantee you'll get any, my store processed 5 pins and we didn't receive any and there are no plans for my store to receive them.
no as for customers not being contacted, that's just bad business (i'd be getting people in and selling them as quickly as possible) but they're not required to make phone calls because we didn't actually take preorders, now you can call and bug your local store all you want, but i wouldn't expect that to get you anywhere if you're to insistent because its at the manager's discretion to make them first come first serve