View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:42 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Epic 4g Is Official!!!!! (Galaxy S Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
**wipes tear from eye...**

Sprint's little android devices are all grown up... the basically evolved to a SuperHero (EVO) and the HyperMoment (Epic)

Personally im really diggjn the Epic mostly for that Hummingbird CPU with those ridiculous graphics... thays what bugs me about Snapdragon. but im not diggin the Touchwiz UI very much, looks too dumbed down for a high end powerhouse
Well you haven't tried Touchwiz 3.0 yet since I don't think any device has it..but...you can turn it off and use stock android..or if you like interfaces like Sense UI, thats here rooting comes in.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.