View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question about flashing Tour

hi everyone...not totally ditching the tp2...but i will be going back to using the bb tour (on my second line) in a few days when i get the phone. when i was using the tour late last year, i never really looked into too much customization aside from the wall paper. but my question is, is there any special steps to do to flash to a leaked OS (like the tp2 needs to be hardSPL unlocked before flashing to a custom rom)?

***edit***
nevermind...im such a loser. found ms. eenie's how to thread.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-28-2010 at 07:45 PM.