View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:29 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: personal story of "suck it, iphone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
I don't want to argue when I agreed with you, I said the gaming on iphone is better (and to clarify actually isnt a comparison right now), but go back and reread please.. And I wasn't comparing the resolution of the screens, take the pics taken of the same things and see what they look like from a computer screen, not the phones themselves. And my camera is not on stock out of the box settings.

oh, well then yeah I guess we're not arguing at all, thought you meant the screen