View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1.7 Million iPhone 4's sold in 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
There you have it, Thursday - Saturday (3 days) they sold 1.7 million and that's not even including Sunday sales. If they included Sunday it’ll easily hit over 2 million. This pretty much whips the EVO and anything else out there. I guess those reports of bad signals and cracking screens weren’t as bad as they made it out to be.

I know a lot of trolls on here will call them sheep, but I don’t care because I love my iphone 4, much better than the 3GS and any other phone out there including the Android 2.1 (Nexus One) I had owned without question. Once you get used to that clear screen of the iPhone 4, you just can’t go back to the 3GS anymore.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/28/a...ruday-june-26/
And I cant even get 1!