Old 06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
lazyboy0172
Regular 'Geeker

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: Upgrading with SERO

It's a tough call. I eventually pulled the trigger and got the Evo and got off of my sero. It was devastating, but I'm happy with my phone. I had a diamond for a while, and accidentally dropped and broke it in february. i got a touch pro 2 at that point because even with insurance it was $100 to replace and a touch pro 2 on ebay was only $200. anyway, I enjoyed my touch pro 2, but ended up deciding to upgrade my plan. Ultimately it's up to you, how long can you go without a new phone? because the TP2 is likely the last phone to use sero because android phones cannot, and most likely windows phone 7 will not either. I liked my touch pro 2, but looking back I wish my diamond didnt break lol because it wasn't worth the money to me. If you liked your diamond and just want something new to play with, the TP2 will do you good and let you hang on to sero a bit longer, but ultimately it is just a dimaond's innards with a new fancy coat and you'll realize that after a month or so of playing with it. Sense 2.5 natively made for the phone was nice though, can't argue with that.