View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: personal story of "suck it, iphone"

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
And if you have your settings just right, colors in pics aree slightly warmer and slightly clearer.
I have a very hard time believing a device with significantly better resolution AND a smaller screen would not be "clearer".

That's like saying "I compared my 720i TV with my friends 1080p and with the right settings the 720i gave better pictures." It's not possible.

the iPhone 4 does have a much better GPU, better drivers, better resolution, and the A4 chip is just better than the snapdragon, so Apps and Video/Pics/Gaming are not something anyone could claim the Evo beats the iPhone in and defend that statement.

Now if you want to talk development, ROM flashing, memory tweaking, multitasking (although I do like the backgrounder + ProSwitcher combo better than Android multitasking), Widget support, Live Wallpapers, Flash support, Screen Size, and general network speed and reliability as well as network cost (excluding T-Mobile on this one or international carriers), then the Evo wins.