View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 06:23 AM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
personal story of "suck it, iphone"

A few days ago a friend and i were talking. She wanted an evo and even preordered one. Problem is she ordered through a noncorporate store with rather shady employees and didn't end up getting one.

So I was showing her the awesomeness that is evo and she said, "I heard the new iPhone was really nice, maybe ill get one instead of the evo." I'm sure you could imagine my horror. I asked, "but why would u want an iPhone when this is obviously much better? Did u hear about the antenna problem?"

She said, "yeah but it has cool apps that this one doesn't have. My brother and his wife have iPhone and there's an app that they can knock on each others phones and one can show the other what they r looking at using the camera." I of course reminded her that we have video chat but the conversation was dropped.

Fast forward to a few days later and I get a strange icon on my task bar. It's from Sprint, hmm what's this. Oh a list of cool apps I might want to try. And halfway down the list what do I find? The very same knocking app! Of course I let her know about the app and she had nothing to say. I'm sure she'll let her brother know about his very pretty phone that has once again been one upped by the greatness that is EVO.

Just thought you guys might enjoy that story of evo ftmfw